Last Updated: Mar 1, 2017
A World to Work (hereinafter referred to as "Air for B", "we", "us" or "our") operates a platform and community marketplace which linked professionals. On Air for B they can create advertisement and/or, book workspaces around the world. Air for B refers to the company A World to Work.
"Aggregated Information" means information about all of our users or specific groups or categories of users that we combine together so that it no longer identifies or references an individual user.
"Data Controller" means A World to Work, the company responsible for the use and processing of Personal Information.
"Personal Information" means information relating to a living individual who is or can be identified either from that information or from that information in conjunction with other information that is in, or is likely to come into, the possession of the Data Controller.
WHAT TYPES OF INFORMATION DOES Air for B GATHER ABOUT ITS USERS?
1. Information that you give us
We receive, store and process information that you make available to us when accessing or using our Platform and Services. Examples include when you:
1. fill in any form on the Platform, such as when you register or update the details of your user account, or when you supply ID verification information;
2. access or use the Platform, such as to search for or post Advertisements, make or accept booking inquiry, pay for bookings, book or pay for any associated services that may be available (such as cleaning), post comments or reviews, or communicate with other users;
3. link your account on a third party site (e.g. Facebook) to your Air for B account, in which case we will obtain the Personal Information that you have provided to the third party site, to the extent allowed by your settings with the third party site and authorized by you;
4. communicate with Air for B.
2. Mobile Data
When you use certain features of the Platform, we may receive, store and process different types of information about your location, including general information (e.g., IP address, zip code). If you access the Platform through a mobile device and you do not want your device to provide us with location-tracking information, you can disable the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do this. See your device manufacturer's instructions for further details.
3. Log Data
We may also receive, store and process Log Data, which is information that is automatically recorded by our servers whenever you access or use the Platform, regardless of whether you are registered with Air for B or logged in to your Air for B account, such as your IP Address, the date and time you access or use the Platform, the hardware and software you are using, referring and exit pages and URLs, the number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, and the amount of time spent on particular pages.
While you may disable the usage of cookies through your browser settings, we do not change our practices in response to a "Do Not Track" signal in the HTTP header from your browser or mobile application. We track your activities if you click on advertisements for Air for B services on third party platforms such as search engines and social networks, and may use analytics to track what you do in response to those advertisements.
We may, either directly or through third party companies continue to track your behavior on our own Platform for purposes of our own customer support, analytics, research, product development, fraud prevention, risk assessment, regulatory compliance, investigation, as well as to enable you to use and access the Platform and pay for your activities on the Platform. We may also, either directly or through third party companies and individuals we engage to provide services to us, track your behavior on our own Platform to market and advertise our services to you on the Platform and third party websites.
5. Third-party social plugins
Our Platform may use social plugins which are provided and operated by third-party companies, such as Facebook's Like Button.
As a result of this, you may send to the third-party company the information that you are viewing on a certain part of our Platform. If you are not logged into your account with the third-party company, then the third party may not know your identity. If you are logged into your account with the third-party company, then the third party may be able to link information about your visit to our Platform to your account with them. Similarly, your interactions with the social plugin may be recorded by the third party.
HOW Air for B USES AND PROCESSES THE INFORMATION THAT YOU PROVIDE OR MAKE AVAILABLE
We use, store and process Information about you for the following general purposes:
1. to enable you to access and use the Platform;
2. to operate, protect, improve and optimize the Platform, Air for B's business, and our users' experience, such as to perform analytics, conduct research, personalize or otherwise customize your experience, and for advertising and marketing;
3. to help create and maintain a trusted and safer environment on the Platform and Services, such as fraud detection and prevention, conducting investigations and risk assessments, verifying the address of your advertisements, verifying any identifications provided by you, and conducting checks against databases such as public government databases;
4. to send you service, support and administrative messages, reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and information requested by you;
5. where we have your consent, to send you marketing and promotional messages and other information that may be of interest to you, including information about Air for B or general 5. promotions for partner campaigns and services. You can unsubscribe or opt-out from receiving these communications.
6. to administer referral programs, rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by Air for B or our business partners; and
7. to comply with our legal obligations, resolve any disputes that we may have with any of our users, and enforce our agreements with third parties.
HOW Air for B USES AND PROCESSES USER COMMUNICATIONS
We may, either directly or through third party companies and individuals we engage to provide services to us, review, scan, or analyze your communications with other users exchanged via the Platform for fraud prevention, risk assessment, regulatory compliance, investigation, product development, research and customer support purposes. For example, as part of our fraud prevention efforts, the Platform may scan and analyze messages to mask contact information and references to other websites. This helps to prevent fraudulent actors from asking Users to send them money outside of the Platform, such as by bank transfer or other money transfer methods. We may also scan, review or analyze messages for research and product development purposes to help make search, booking and user communications more efficient and effective, as well as to debug, improve and expand product offerings. We will not review, scan, or analyze your communications for sending third party marketing messages to you. We will also not sell these reviews or analyses of communications to third parties. We will also use automated methods to carry out these reviews or analyses where reasonably possible. However, from time to time we may have to manually review some communications. By using the Platform, you consent that Air for B, in its sole discretion, may, either directly or through third party companies and individuals we engage to provide services to us, review, scan, analyze, and store your communications, whether done manually or through automated means.
WHEN Air for B DISCLOSES OR SHARES PERSONAL INFORMATION, AND TO WHOM
IMPORTANT: When you use the Platform, your data may be sent to France and possibly other countries
We may transfer, store, use and process your information, including any Personal Information, to countries outside of the European Economic Area ("EEA") including the United States. Please note that laws vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction, and so the privacy laws applicable to the places where your information is transferred to or stored, used or processed in, may be different from the privacy laws applicable to the place where you are resident.
If you are located in the EEA or in Switzerland, please also see our Safe Harbor Notice.
Information may be disclosed as follows:
1. Parts of your public profile page that contain some Personal Information may be displayed in other parts of the Platform to other users for marketing purposes or to the extent necessary to operate and manage referral and rewards programs.
2. Your public Advertisement page will always include some minimum information such as the city and quarter where the Good is located, your advertisement description, your calendar availability, your public profile photo and your responsiveness in replying to Users' queries. Parts of your public Advertisement page may be displayed in other parts of the Platform to other users for marketing purposes. The Platform may also display the Good's approximate geographic location on a map, such that a user can see the general area of the Good. However, if you suscribe to the « Visible Adress » option, the exact Adress of your good will be displayed on the Advertisement.
3. The Platform allows your public profile and public Advertisement pages to be included in search engines, in which case your public profile and public Advertisement pages will be indexed by search engines and may be published as search results. This option is enabled by default, and you may opt out of this feature by changing your settings on the Platform. If you change your settings or the information on your public profile or public Advertisement pages, third-party search engines may not update their databases quickly or at all. We do not control the practices of third-party search engines, and they may use caches containing outdated information, including any information indexed by the search engine before you change your settings or the information on your public profile or public Advertisement pages.
4. When your request to book an Good is accepted by the Owner or when you accept a User's request to book your Good, we will disclose some of your Personal Information to the Owner or User. However, your billing and payout information will never be shared with another user.
5. When a User stays at your Good or when you stay at a Owner's Good, we will ask you to review the User or the Good. If you choose to provide a review, your review may be public on the Platform.
6. You may link your account on a third
party social networking site to your Air for B account. When you create this
o some of the information you provide to us from the linking of your accounts may be published on your Air for B account profile;
o your activities on the Platform may be displayed to your Friends on the Platform and/or that third party site;
o the information you provide to us from the linking of your accounts may be stored, processed and transmitted for fraud prevention and risk assessment purposes.
The publication and display of information that you provide to Air for B through this linkage is subject to your settings and authorizations on the Platform and the third party site.
7. We may distribute parts of the Platform (including your Advertisement) for display on sites operated by Air for B's business partners and affiliates, using technologies such as HTML widgets. If and when your Advertisements are displayed on a partner's site, information from your public profile page may also be displayed.
8. We may also engage third party companies and individuals, who may be located outside of the EEA, to provide services to us, including but not limited to technology services and services to help verify your identification, to conduct checks against databases such as public government databases (where legally allowed), to otherwise assist us with fraud prevention and risk assessment, to assist us with customer service, and to facilitate the payments or reimbursements you request. We may provide Personal Information about you to these third parties, or give them access to this Personal Information, for the limited purpose of allowing them to provide these services. We will ensure that such third parties have contractual obligations to protect this Personal Information and to not use it for unrelated purposes.
o providing notice is prohibited by the legal process itself, by court order we receive, or by applicable law; or
o based on information supplied by law enforcement, we, in our sole discretion, believe: (a) that providing notice could create a risk of injury or death to an individual or group of individuals, (b) that the case involves potential harm to minors, or (c) that harm or fraud could be directed to Air for B, its Members, the Platform, or Services.
We may also publish, disclose and use Aggregated Information and non-personal information for industry and market analysis, demographic profiling, marketing and advertising, and other business purposes.
BUSINESS TRANSFERS BY Air for B
HOW TO CHANGE OR DELETE YOUR INFORMATION, OR CANCEL YOUR Air for B ACCOUNT
You may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in your Air for B account. If you would like to correct your information, you can do so by logging in to your account. To cancel your account, please contact us to the following adresse : firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject line : « Deactivate my account ». Please also note that any reviews, forum postings and similar materials posted by you may continue to be publicly available on the Platform in association with your first name, even after your Air for B account is cancelled.
SECURING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your Personal Information against unauthorized access, destruction or alteration. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, and no method of storing electronic information, can be 100% secure. So, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your transmissions to us and of your Personal Information that we store.
YOUR PRIVACY WHEN YOU ACCESS THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND RESOURCES
SPECIAL FEATURES AND PROGRAMS
Referral service and requesting references
The Platform provides a referral service that allows you to invite your friends and contacts to use the Platform.
We may integrate the Platform with third party sites such as Facebook, so that you can send invitation messages. These messages will be sent by the third party site, and A World to Work does not collect or retain the contact information that is used to send them.